Greens Electrical are a NICEIC approved contractor as well as domestic installers. Our registered engineers specialise in the installation, service and repair of all electrical installations. We can provide site tailored design consultation on your requirements to ensure our customers are correctly informed as well as recommended to suitable products.
All our lighting systems and fittings are always LED energy efficient, unless otherwise agreed. This enables you to guarantee the best way to maximise the efficiency within your home, office or shop floor.
We specialise in LED lighting design and installation, to give your property or work place that extra wow factor of which can be achieved with LED lighting. Working with manufacturers such as Rako, Lutron and Lightwave installing lighting controls plus many other possibilities from your smart phone or tablet has now become a must for some people.
As in a lot of cases we are seeing people move more towards automation/monitoring when comes to lighting, heating and equipment. We have experience in dealing with such controls and can guide you through which bit of smart technology would be best suit.
As a company we always try to install the best technology available. Most recent is our smart electric heating systems. Gone are large, ugly, inefficient night storage heaters. We now recommend smaller, smarter easy to control heaters of which save you money.
Our engineers are proficient in working in types of site locations installing lighting, electrical appliances, power distribution, servicing or general maintenance. Whether it be office spaces, retail, pubs, warehouse/factory to home builds and small home upgrades or changes.
We understand from time to time things can go wrong. Whether loss of lighting or power. As part of the service, we can provide call outs. We can always cater for the service you require.
Our Electrical Engineers specialise in the following:
Our Bright Sparks hold the following certificates:
- Safesite - Working at Height Training Certificate completed the Safesite Limited 1 Day Photovoltaic Installation Working at Height Training Course (Practical & Theory). Certificate number - 06.
- BPEC Certificate of Achievement who has been assessed in accordance with BPEC Certification Ltd assessment criteria and has achieved a pass in the following work categories - Understanding and Applying Engineering Recommendation G59 Issue 2.
- City & Guilds Level 2 Certificate in Electrotechnical Technology - Installation (Building and Structures)
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate of Management of Electrical Equipment Maintenance 100/4338/X - Management of Electrical Equipment Maintenance Based on the IEE Code of T/102/6265 Practice for in-service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment.
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in Electrotechnical Technology - Installation (Building and Structures)
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in the Requirements for Electrical Installation (BS7671 2008) 500/3451/0
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate for the Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment 100/4339/1 - Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment Based on the IEE Code of Practice for In-Service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment - A/102/6266.
- Level 3 Certificate in Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations 500/3517/4 - Technical Knowledge of the Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations - Pass and Practical Application of the Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations - Pass.
- City & Guilds Certificate in Installing and Testing Domestic Photovoltaic Systems Knowledge of Photovoltaic Systems - Pass and Practical Applications of Installations and Testing - Pass.